Help required

For Firefly and Firebird cars
FLYJCW
Name: John Whiteside

Help required

Postby FLYJCW » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 pm

IMG_2790.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 12.04.36.png
Well I am onto building a wiring loom now, I have rescued the little switch under the dome at the bottom of the steering box. When the body was removed from this car all wiring was severed and removed. As you can see the wiring to the steering column switch was cut, so I have to start again!
This is an important switch and a clever piece of wiring which does side lamps headlamps and dip...... and also the change from high charge to low charge rate as this car has a three brush dynamo and no regulator. I have found a three brush dynamo wiring diagram but it doesn't really help!

Please has any body got a Firefly / Firebird wiring diagram, or a schematic of the wiring path from this switch to its components! Thanks in anticipation John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FLYJCW
Name: John Whiteside

Re: Help required

Postby FLYJCW » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:57 pm

John Stuberfield replied with a Firebird one.... so I have part of what I am looking for.... JCW

RichardWallach
Name: Richard Wallach

Re: Help required

Postby RichardWallach » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:15 am

John,

You will also find wiring diagrammes in both Firefly/Firebird Owners Manuals and these are on the members section of the AOC website.

Richard
Melbourne

Return to “Firefly and Firebird”